Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center (MYCIC)
Get In Contact
Located one-half mile east of Fort Buford State Historic Site, the Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center tells the story of the confluence of these two mighty rivers, as well as provides the same magnificent view that Lewis and Clark Expedition members enjoyed when they visited in 1805 and 1806. The rotunda area includes three large murals featuring quotes from the Lewis and Clark Journals, and paintings of the Missouri River landscape by Colonel Philippe Régis de Trobriand, commanding officer of Fort Stevenson near present-day Garrison, N.D., in the late 1860s.
- Self-guided Tours
- Open Year 'Round
- Facility Amenities