Get In Contact
The Lights is a mixed-use commercial, residential, and active life space encompasses 20+ businesses and nearly 300 residential units.
The location features a City of West Fargo owned transformable plaza that hosts concerts, outdoor events, dining, shopping, and entertainment. Other components include a parking garage, apartments, commercial spaces, condos, Airbnb options, rentable Event Center and more!
Current buildings at The Lights include EPIC, ECHO, and ENVY.
- Accessible Entrance,
- Passenger Drop-off/Pick-up,
- Service Animals Allowed,
- Wheelchair-accessible Elevator,
- Wheelchair-accessible Parking,
- Wheelchair-accessible Restrooms,
- Wheelchair-accessible Seating
- Instruction Available,
- Self-guided Tours
- Open Year 'Round
- Facility Amenities
- WiFi Available
- General Information
- Free Admission,
- Bus/Motorcoach Parking On Site,
- Parking Lot,
- Street Parking