Get In Contact
Econo Lodge is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Valley City, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay.
Close to Hi-Line Railroad Bridge / Chautauqua Park (1.6 mi), a popular Valley City landmark, Econo Lodge is a great destination for tourists.
Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a refrigerator, and Econo Lodge makes getting online easy as free wifi is available.
In addition, guests can enjoy a fitness center and free breakfast during their visit. As an added convenience, there is free parking available to guests.
While in Valley City, you may want to check out some of the restaurants that are a short walk away from Econo Lodge, including Sabir's Dining & Lounge (0.2 mi), Bridges Bar & Grill (0.1 mi), and Tavern 94 (0.1 mi).
During your visit, be sure to check out popular attractions like Sheyenne River Valley National Scenic Byway (0.7 mi) and Medicine Wheel Park (0.5 mi), which are all within walking distance of the motel.
Enjoy your stay in Valley City!
- Closed Caption TVs,
- Accessible Entrance,
- Grab Bars, in shower and near toilet,
- Passenger Drop-off/Pick-up,
- Roll-in shower,
- Service Animals Allowed,
- TTY/TTD Phones,
- Visual Alarms,
- Wheelchair-accessible Parking,
- Wheelchair-accessible Restrooms,
- Wheelchair-accessible Room Doors,
- Wheelchair-accessible Seating
- Open Year 'Round
- Facility Amenities
- Complimentary Breakfast,
- Exercise/Fitness Facilities,
- Restaurant on site,
- WiFi Available
- General Information
- Group & Meeting Information
- Accommodates Tour Groups,
- Advance Reservations Required for Groups,
- Number of Rooms
- Bus/Motorcoach Parking On Site
- $$ = $50-$99
- Room Amenities
- Free WiFi,