Old Stone Church

46.921553, -97.551537

Southeast
206 Wilcox Avenue North,
Buffalo ND 58011
Share This Listing

Calvary Episcopal Chapel was listed on the National Register of Historic Properties in 1996 and received a National Preservation Honor Award in 1999.  Built in 1885 of native prairie stone, it features stained glass windows and an open-beamed ceiling.

All Features

Activities
  • Guided Tours
    1
Availability
  • By Appointment Only
    1
Cost of Admission
  • Free Admission
    1
Guest Information
  • Family-Friendly
    1

Questions