Double Ditch Indian Village State Historic Site

46.93409, -100.89707

Southcentral
7 miles north on Highway 1804,
Bismarck ND
Share This Listing

Site contains ruins of large Mandan Indian earthlodge village believed to have been inhabited for nearly 300 years until 1781. The remains of earthlodges, refuse mounds and the surrounding fortification ditches are clearly discernible. Interpretive signs highlight important features around the site.

All Features

Availability
  • Open Year 'Round
    1

Questions