September 18, 2015 North Dakota Tourism E-Newsletter
Keep up on the latest tourism industry news impacting North Dakota
September 18, 2015 Newsletter
- Pumpkin patches and corn mazes are opening for the fall season, find them here: www.ndtourism.com/best-places/5-pumpkin-patches-and-corn-mazes-explore-nd
- Fall colors are appearing, find updated reports here: www.ndtourism.com/best-places/13-best-places-view-fall-foliage-north-dakota?
- ND 23 from function 73 to Fort Berthold Reservation – road surface in poor condition.
- Expect delays on I-29 north of Jct 66 north to Canadian Line SB/NB – approximately 30 miles.
- A new non-motorized trail extension that was completed this week at the Pembina Gorge State Recreation Area for hikers, bikers and equestrian folks. Maps available. www.facebook.com/prdpgsra
For more road conditions, go to: www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/
This year’s stakeholder meeting is expanding to an industry summit due to the favorable response to last year’s expanded session and partner interest in marketing programs and developments. Tourism marketers, event planners, advertisers and business owners are invited to learn the latest trends in marketing North Dakota tourism industry, ways to cooperatively advertise with the state and how North Dakota Tourism will be advertising in the year ahead. Sessions will focus on tools and platforms available to partners to help leverage the state’s marketing campaign and promotional efforts. Click here for the agenda.
The North Dakota Heritage Center has been awarded the General Design Honor Award from the North Dakota American Institute of Architects. The award recognized the recent expansion and new gallery exhibits at the State Museum at the North Dakota Heritage Center.