June 5, 2015 North Dakota Tourism E-Newsletter
Keep up on the latest tourism industry news impacting North Dakota
June 5, 2015 Newsletter
The 2015 Bloggers and Writers Workshop in Bismarck-Mandan featured talent from around the state. Writers had the opportunity to network, share ideas and hear from international travel writer Joe Baur and Montana Magazine editor Jenna Cederberg. They also captured story content by exploring downtown Bismarck and through outdoor experiences at Fort Lincoln.
- Bowman Airport is open for business. http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/news/local/3755173-new-bowman-airport-opens-business
- Woodland Resort’s new lodge is nearing completion and will be open this summer. http://woodlandresort.com/
- Medora Musical starts Friday, June 5. www.Medora.com
- Porter Creek Hardwood Grill now open at 1555 44th St. S., Fargo. http://www.portercreek.com/
- Hillside Aquatic Complex, Bismarck, will open June 10. This new waterpark is fully-accessible and features two slides, a climbing wall, four lap lanes and a large patio and deck area with lounge chairs and umbrellas, and concessions. http://bisparks.org/new-pool-to-open/
- The Rest Area at mile marker 223, 7 miles west of Medina, is closed until further notice.
- I-29 Argusville to Hunter northbound is reduced to one lane. Traffic is head-to-head. Expect delays.
- I-94 east near Eagles Nest to near New Salem east is reduced to one lane. Expect delays.
For more road conditions visit: http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/