COVID-19 Related Closures
The North Dakota Tourism Division is recommending that visitors verify their destinations are open before traveling. Known major updates include:
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park - open. All visitor centers and campgrounds remain closed. Check the website for updates to their phased re-opening.
- North Dakota State Park buildings and overnight facilities - all year-round state parks and recreation areas are open for day-use. Trails and boat ramps remain open. Limited-service camping will begin May 21.
- Public access to state facilities restricted
- The 2020 North Dakota State Fair has been canceled.
- The 2020 Norsk Høstfest International Festival has been canceled.
Rest areas managed by the North Dakota Department of Transportation may be temporarily closed for cleaning and repairs. Parking lots will remain open and buildings will reopen as available.
Wildlife management areas managed by Game and Fish remain open, along with boat ramps on the Missouri River.