Myra Museum and Grand Forks Historical Society

Javascript is required to view this map.
Our area's colorful past comes alive in this historic complex that includes a museum, the Campbell House (built in 1879), a one-room school house, the original Grand Forks log post office, a carriage house and pavilion.
Top Features
  • By Appointment Only
All Features
  • By Appointment Only
General Information
  • Hours of Operation: May 15-September 15, daily 1-5 p.m.; winter schedule by appointment only