Catfishing Experiences on the Red River of the North
· All tackle and equipment provided.
· Up to four people can be accommodated.
· Fish from a 8'x20' handicap accessible pontoon.
· Bring appropriate clothing, snacks, camera and a valid Minnesota or North Dakota fishing license (no license required if under 16).
· "Catch, Photo and Release": Except for a few eaters, we encourage releasing all fish after we take your picture with the BIG ones.
· Fish between the Midtown Dam and the Oak Grove/Memorial Park Pedestrian Bridge, unless special arrangements are made to fish elsewhere.
· No bathroom on board. Please take care of this before boarding! We'll take you to shore in case of emergency.
· If a catfish qualifies for the Minnesota Fishing Hall of Fame (30" or 12# for adults, 26" or 8# for kids) or for the North Dakota Whopper Club (30" or 12#), we'll provide a package of materials and signatures for your application.
· We routinely catch 8 to 15 pound channel catfish, trophies from 16 to 22 pounds are not uncommon. We also catch goldeye, drum, carp, northern pike, walleye, river redhorse, and snapping turtles.
- Admission: email or call for pricing
- Hours of Operation: varies