Old Stone Church

Javascript is required to view this map.
Southeast

Calvary Episcopal Chapel was listed on the National Register of Historic Properties in 1996 and received a National Preservation Honor Award in 1999.  Built in 1885 of native prairie stone, it features stained glass windows and an open-beamed ceiling.

Top Features
  • By Appointment Only
  • Family-Friendly
  • Free Admission
  • Guided Tours
All Features
Activities
  • Guided Tours
Availability
  • By Appointment Only
Cost of Admission
  • Free Admission
Guest Information
  • Family-Friendly
Questions?