Double Ditch Indian Village State Historic Site

Javascript is required to view this map.
Southcentral
7 miles north on Highway 1804, Bismarck, ND
Site contains ruins of large Mandan Indian earthlodge village believed to have been inhabited for nearly 300 years until 1781. The remains of earthlodges, refuse mounds and the surrounding fortification ditches are clearly discernible. There are eight interactive signs on the site.
Top Features
  • Open Year 'Round
All Features
Availability
  • Open Year 'Round
Questions?